Friday, March 9, 2012

Marianne Design Corner Die...

I'm posting a tad bit early this week as I'll be busy all weekend.



I fell in love with this Marianne Design newer die cut and had to order one for myself right away.  I began immediately creating after receiving my new die cut and this here is what I came up with.  I was truly happy with my creation with this die cut.  It's certainly not my work but the beauty of the die cut that makes it look so elegant.




I used my Slice machine and cut out the pretty pink flower and crinkled the paper to give it a more dimensional flower look. I used micro-fine glitter and put it all over the Spellbinders Fleur De Lei's center die cut and flower. Unfortunately my camera will not pick up the effect for you to see. So when you look at the card it really has loads of glam with the fine glitter shinning in the light.


One day I sat and made quite a few pretty little stick pins and decided to put two stick pins on this card to add more glam. 

I know I'll be making many more cards with this particular die cut. I hope you enjoyed stopping by and hope to have you come back soon for more cards to peek at?  I'll be sharing more cards with this die cut soon.


I have entered this card in Stamping Sister's In Christ Challenge #130,

Have yourself a wonderful day!

Stamps:  None

Paper: Light Pink from Michael's Store and Whisper White

Punches:  None

Die Cuts:  Marianne Design Creatable's LR0220 and Spellbinders Fleur De Lei's, Marianne Design Creatable's LR0156 Leafs

Embossing Folder:  None

Accessories:  Pink Flowers from Recollections Boutique Mini Roses,  White Pearls, Crystal Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter

7 comments:

  1. This is beyond gorgeous, I love everything about this, fabulous card!!! I have that corner and absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda stumbled upon your blog site and so glad I did.
    Your card is gorgeous as well as all the rest that I have seen while looking around.
    Was looking for a place to sign up to receive email newsletter but wasn't able to find such a place. :{
    Enjoy the background music as well, Very relaxing while looking through past posts.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Collen B. So happy to have visit today. Hope you'll come back soon. Thanks for leaving your lovely comment. So appreciated.
    Sincerely, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne... I gotta say, even though we don't allow "Backlinking" in our challenge, I'm so glad I got the chance to see your GORGEOUS card and visited your blog! The die cuts, the roses... the hat pins...LOVE!!! I just LOVE that birdcage up top with the birdies coming and going. HOW NEAT IS THAT?!!! What a sweet blog you have here--and thank you for joining us at SSiC. I was blessed today by your blog *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your cards are stunning. I only found your blog today and I think I will be spending a while looking around and admiring your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you do the corners with the die and not loose the embossing as you did a second, third, fourth corner. Would love to hear how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara~
    Very good question...Trying to answer your question. It's hard to explain without showing you.

    You run this die cut into your machine (Big Shot, etc.)while placing each corner ONLY into the machine as far as it will emboss the die's end and bring it back out. Place the papers corner and die cut only like a DIAMOND SHAPE into the machine for each corner seperatly. You run it through only to the end of the die cut and run it out again. Yes, you cannot run it through your machine like normally or all corners would lose the embossing.

    I had to figure this out myself because on one explained it on thier website as to how its done. I believe because it's hard to explain in writing?
    Hope this helps....Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment. I love hearing from you. Thanks....

Don't Forget To Leave A Comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...